Let’s Granola baby! Don’t miss out on this one here. Tried out once, you would never want to get granola from a store. True story!
Vegan Seeds & Nuts Granola with Cocoa Powder & Cinnamon
Prep time: 10Cook time: 40Total time: 50
- 300 g quick oats
- 100 g almonds
- 100 g sunflower seeds
- 100 g peanuts
- 50 g sesame seeds
- 50 g chia seeds
- 50 g agave
- 3 tbsp. coconut oil
- 4 tbsp. almond milk
- 2 tbsp. cinnamon powder
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 3 tbsp. coconut oil, warmed up
- 100 g dired apricots, chopped
- 100 g pitted dates, chopped
- 50 g cranberries
- 50 g pitted prunes, chopped
- Preheat the oven to 350°F and line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Combine all ingredients and distribute on prepared baking sheets. Bake in the oven for approximately 40 minutes or until desired color (you might need to switch the baking sheets after 20 min if baking at the same time).
- Let granola cool and stir in the remaining ingredients. Store granola in a glass jar for up to a month.
My way of enjoying granola is to mix it with fresh fruits and cashew or almond milk & nut butter (yuuuuuum, could have it every day!)