‘Tuna’ – Salad
- 300 g cooked chickpeas (or from a can, drained)
- 200 g artichokes in water
- 1 stalk of celery, finely diced
- 1/2 red onion, peeled and diced
- 4 tbsp dill, chopped
- 5 tbsp. veganaise (vegan mayo)
- 1 handful cherry tomatoes, finely diced
- 2 cloves of garlic, peeled and pressed
- 2 tbsp. sea pulse (or chopped seaweed)
- Add chickpeas to a food processor and pulse until finely chopped (should not be a purré though!). Add to a bowl.
- Drain artichokes and add to food processor. Pulse until finely chopped. Add to the bowl with chickpeas.
- Add all remaining ingredients and combine well.
- Season with pepper and salt to taste.