Tostadas with ‘Tuna’ Salad, Avocado, Cilantro & Cranberries
- 300 g cooked chickpeas (or from a can, drained)
- 200 g artichokes in water
- 1 stalk of celery, finely diced
- 1/2 red onion, peeled and diced
- 4 tbsp dill, chopped
- 5 tbsp. veganese (vegan mayo)
- 1 handful cherry tomatoes, finely diced
- 2 cloves of garlic, peeled and pressed
- 2 tbsp. sea pulse (or chopped sea weed)
- 12 Tostadas
- 2 Avocados, peeled, cored and sliced
- 3 tbsp. cilantro, chopped
- 3 tbsp. pumpkin seeds (or other seeds)
- 1 Handful cranberries
- ‘TUNA’ SALAD: Add chickpeas to a food processor and pulse until finely chopped (should not be a purré though!). Add to a bowl.
- Drain artichokes and add to food processor. Pulse until finely chopped. Add to the bowl with chickpeas.
- Add all remaining ingredients and combine well.
- Season with pepper and salt to taste. Cover the bowl and let sit in the fridge for at least 1 h or more. This salad will taste even better if prepared 1 day in advance as all the flavors can fully develop.
- ALSO: Place 2 tbsp. of the ‘tuna’ salad on a tostada. Garnish with avocado, cilantro, pumpkin seeds and cranberries. Season with pepper and salt & enjoy!