Healthy and quick breakfast, lunch, dinner or snack? Your tastebuds will like it and so will your busy schedule. Trust me!
That is definitely my GO-TO, when I am in a hurry, but still want to eat healthy and balanced. Right now, I am not in a hurry. No. I am tied to my bed between lemon juice, oregano oil, books and meditation. Yes, I am sick. This season really got me and my body would not let me do anything but keeping it easy. Seriously, even the walk to the kitchen is a workout. But what can I say? My passion for food and the RIGHT way to eat never leaves me, even or should I say especially when I am sick?! Enjoy the recipe!
Oh, one more thing. It is so true what they say: ‘A healthy person has 100 wishes, an unhealthy person only one.’
Tartine with Hummus, Tomatoes, Mushrooms and Sprouts
- 4 slices of bread
- 2 mushrooms
- 1/3 cucumber
- 1 handful cherry tomatoes
- 4 tbsp. hummus
- 1 handful sprouts
- 4 tsp. fermented cabbage (optional)
- 4 tsp. cilantro (optional)
- Toast the bread.
- Slice mushrooms and cucumber in fine slices. Halve tomatoes.
- Spread hummus on bread slices and top with mushrooms, cucumber and tomatoes.
- Garnish with sprouts, fermented cabbage & cilantro and season with salt and pepper to taste.