Strawberry Banana Breakfast Bowl with Charcoal Granola
Prep time:Cook time: 0Total time: 10 min
- 2 Bananas, peeled, sliced and frozen
- 2 handful strawberries, frozen
- 200 g vanilla almond milk, unsweetened
- 1 tbsp. almond butter
- 8 tbsp. charcoal granola
- 1 banana, peeled and sliced
- 1 handful strawberries, halved
Add bananas, strawberries, almond milk and almond butter into a blender. Blend until well mixed.
Fill into two bowls, add granola on top and garnish with strawberries and banana slices. Enjoy!