Spirulina Cinnamon Pancakes with Strawberry Jam – Grainfree, Glutenfree & Sugarfree
Prep time:Cook time: 20Total time: 30 min
Serves: 2 – makes 8 pancakes
SPIRULINA CINNAMON PANCAKES:
- 150 g red lentils
- 1 banana (150 g)
- 200 g almond milk
- 5 drops spirulina
- 1 pinch of salt
- 2 tsp. cinnamon powder
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 tsp. spirulina powder
- 2 tbsp. coconut oil (liquified)
- 5-10 drops of liquid stevia
- 450 g strawberries, halved
- 100 g coconut sugar
- 5 drops of liquid stevia
- 5 strawberries
- 2 tbsp. coconut oil for frying
- SPIRULINA CINNAMON PANCAKES: In a high-speed blender blend lentils to flour. Add remaining ingredients for the pancakes and blend for 2 minutes. Let mixture sit for 20 minutes.
- STRAWBERRY JAM: In the meantime, heat strawberries and coconut sugar in a pod, combine well and cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally for 10 min. Add stevia, stir well and set aside.
- SPIRULINA CINNAMON PANCAKES: Heat a little bit of coconut oil in a non stick pan.
- Pour or scoop the batter onto the griddle, using approximately 2 tbsp. for each pancake and distribute evenly to a thin pancake. Cook until brown on both sides.
- Serve with strawberry jam and some extra strawberries on top.