Easy, peasy summer salad done in only 10 minutes. Loaded with Vitamin C & K and many different antioxidants, this one is not only super flavorful, but also an incredible immune system booster. So ready, set, go!
Red Cabbage Strawberry Salad with Garlic Lime Dressing
Prep time: Cook time: 0Total time: 1
- 500 g red cabbage (1/2 head of cabbage)
- 4 carrots, peeled
- 8 strawberries
- juice and zest of 2 organic limes
- 1 clove of garlic, peeled & pressed
- 4 tbsp. vegenaise (vegan mayo)
- 1 tbsp. unsweetened soy milk
- Cut cabbage in thin slices.
- Grate carrots using a grater.
- Quarter Strawberries.
- DRESSING: For the dressing combine lime juice & zest, garlic, vegenaise & soy milk. Combine well and season with salt and pepper. Pour over salad and enjoy!