Easy, peasy summer salad done in only 10 minutes. Loaded with Vitamin C & K and many different antioxidants, this one is not only super flavorful, but also an incredible immune system booster. So ready, set, go!
Red Cabbage Strawberry Salad with Garlic Lime Dressing
- 500 g red cabbage (1/2 head of cabbage)
- 4 carrots, peeled
- 8 strawberries
- juice and zest of 2 organic limes
- 1 clove of garlic, peeled & pressed
- 4 tbsp. vegenaise (vegan mayo)
- 1 tbsp. unsweetened soy milk
- Cut cabbage in thin slices.
- Grate carrots using a grater.
- Quarter Strawberries.
- DRESSING: For the dressing combine lime juice & zest, garlic, vegenaise & soy milk. Combine well and season with salt and pepper. Pour over salad and enjoy!