Powerfood & Protein Smoothie Bowl with Kale, Ginger, Chia Seeds & Wheatgrass
Serves: 2 servings
- 2 handful kale
- 200 g water (1 cup)
- 1 lemon, peeled and halved
- 100 g old fashioned oven roasted oats (Trader Joes)
- 1 frozen banana, in pieces
- 1 knob of ginger, peeled (2 inches)
- 2 tbsp. chia seeds
- 1 scoop of protein powder (f.e. chocolate)
- 1 tsp. cinnamon powder
- 1 scoop wheat grad powder (optional)
- 1 tbsp. peanut butter
- 1 handful of strawberries, halved
- 1 tbsp. pumpkin seeds
- 2 tsp. chia seeds
- Add all ingredients into a high-speed blender and process for 2 minutes.
- Pour into a bowl and add toppings!
If you are on the “run” and make a smoothie instead of a bowl adding an extra cup of water and leave out toppings.