Beautiful day today in Los Angeles. The birds are singing and the sun is shining, the days get longer and warmer. Summer is in the air, my friends. And there is yumminess on my plate – spicy & flavorful blueberry salsa on a soft and crispy naan with a sweet chili aioli. Life couldn’t be sweeter – Dolce vita!
Naan with Tomato Blueberry Salsa, Sweet Chili Aioli & Avocado
- 2 handful cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 handful blueberries
- 2 tbsp. cilantro, chopped
- 2 tbsp. red onion, peeled and finely sliced
- 2 tbsp. lime juice
- zest of 1 organic lime
- 4 tbsp. veganaise
- 1/2 tbsp. sriracha sauce
- 2 dates, pitted
- 1 clove of garlic, peeled
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 pinch of pepper
- 2 naan
- 2 tsp. coconut oil
- 1 Avocado, peeled, cored and sliced
- 2 handful arugula
- BLUEBERRY TOMATO SALSA: Combine all ingredients for the blueberry tomato salsa in a bowl and season with salt and pepper. Set aside.
- SWEET CHILI AIOLI: Mix ingredients for the chili honey sauce and set aside.
- ALSO: Add coconut oil into pan and warm up naan.
- Top naan with blueberry salsa, avocado, arugula and sprinkle with sweet chili aioli.