Not much time to make lunch? And who says it has to be complicated? This recipe is a winner in taste and time. Especially if you have some leftover pasta. No more excuses, right?
Gluten-Free Pasta Bowl with Roasted Mushrooms & Radish sprouts
- 3 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 red onion, peeled and diced
- mixed mushrooms (shiitake, oyster mushroom, button mushrooms), diced
- 340 g glutenfree pasta (bean pasta e.g.)
- 2 handful parsley leaves
- 1 handful radish sprouts
- Heat olive in a large pan. Add diced onions and fry for 5 min or until golden while stirring continuously. Transfer onions into a bowl and set aside until further use leaving the oil in the pan.
- Add diced mushrooms to pan and heat over medium heat. Stir until well combined and let fry covered for 3 min while stirring continuously. Uncover the pan and continue frying for another 4 min or until golden while stirring continuously.
- Add roasted onions and combine well. Cover pan and set aside.
- Bring a large pot of water and salt to a boil and cook pasta until tender (about 8 min). Drain pasta and add to pan with mushrooms.
- Add parsley and radish sprouts. Serve immediately.