Eat all the colors that nature offers you. This bowl definitely does not miss out on anything, that will nourish your body and soul. Why is it, that we feel so happy and nurtured eating greens & veggies? Because we are meant to, right?
Prep time: 15Cook time: 0Total time:
- 3 carrots, peeled
- 1 big beet, peeled
- 1 zucchini
- 1 avocado, peeled & cored
- 4 radish
- 8 tbsp. fermented red cabbage
- 6 handful baby spinach
- 5 tbsp. leek, finely sliced
- 1 tbsp. sesame seeds
- ½ tbsp. black caraway seeds (optional)
- juice of 2 lemons
- 2 tbsp. water
- 3 tbsp. olive oil
- 3 tbsp. nutritional yeast
- 1 pinch of chili flakes
- 4 drops of liquid stevia (optional)
- Cut carrots, beet, zucchini, avocado and radish into thin slices and add to a bowl.
- Add cabbage, spinach, leek, sesame and caraway seeds.
- DRESSING: Make the dressing by combining remaining ingredients in a separate bowl. Season with salt and pepper to taste.