Nothing satisfies me more than a tortilla. Is it because I still have this little kid in me, that just loves eating with my hands? It is not a secret that food tastes different that way, right? BETTER in my opinion. A tortilla is perfect for that! Especially these ones, that are made of lentils – no gluten – no grains – BUT FULL IN PROTEIN & FIBER and topped with more protein they’re definitely a winner.
Chickpea Seaweed Salad with Arugula on Lentil Tortilla
- 7 tbsp. unsweetened soy milk
- 3 tbsp. veganaise
- 1 nori leaf
- 2 tbsp. nutritional yeast
- 1 clove of garlic, peeled
- ½ tsp. salt
- ½ tsp. pepper
- 1 can of chickpeas, drained
- 1 handful cherry tomatoes
- 2 handful arugula
- 2 tbsp. pumpkin seeds
- 4 lentil tortillas (or other preferred tortillas)
- Add chickpeas into a food processor and chop until coarsely ground. Transfer into a bowl.
- Add soy milk, veganaise, nori leaf, nutritional yeast and garlic into food processor and mix well.
- Season with pepper and salt. Combine well.
- Halve tomatoes and add along with arugula and pumpkin seeds to bowl. Combine well and season to taste if necessary.
- ALSO: Distribute salad over tortillas and serve!