Charcoal Granola with Sesame & Sunflower Seeds & Dried Figs
Prep time:Cook time: 30Total time: 35 min
- 2 tsp. Coconut oil
- 200 g rolled oats
- 100 g sunflower seeds
- 50 g sesame seeds
- 2 tbsp. cocoa powder, unsweetened
- 2 tbsp. cinnamon powder
- 1 tbsp. activated charcoal powder
- 2 pinch of salt
- 1 handful dried figs, quartered
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- In a large bowl combine oats, sunflower & sesame seeds, cocoa & cinnamon powder and charcoal powder. Stir until well combined. Set aside.
- Add coconut oil onto a large baking tray and place in the oven for 1 min or until fully melted. Remove carefully.
- Add oat mix onto baking tray with melted coconut oil and bake for 15 min. Carefully remove tray and using a spoon give mixture a good stir. Place back in the oven for another 15 min. Remove and let cool.
- Add figs, stir well and fill into jar.