Broccoli has always been one of my favorite veggies out there. Eating broccoli in its raw form, you get ALL the vitamins and incredible crunch. Perfect dish for a potluck, my friends! I added some cooked beets for an extra sweetness and sunflower seeds for more crunch (and roasted flavor – soooo good!) & that orange chili dressing gives it a fruity and slightly spicy finish. Perfect!
Broccoli Beet Salad with Sunflower Seeds and Arugula & Orange Chili Dressing
Prep time: 10Cook time: 0Total time:
BROCCOLI BEET SALAD:
- 1 head of broccoli
- 2 beets, cooked
- 1 stalk of green onions
- 4 handful of arugula
- 3 tbsp. sunflower seed, toasted
ORANGE CHILI DRESSING:
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 2 tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- 3 tbsp. orange juice
- 1 tbsp. nutritional yeast
- 1 pinch of chili flakes
- BROCCOLI BEET SALAD: Cut broccoli into bite-sized pieces. Add into a bowl.
- Cut beets into small cubes. Add to broccoli.
- Slice green onions as finely as possible and along with arugula and sunflower seeds to bowl.
- ORANGE CHILI DRESSING: Mix all ingredients for the dressing in a bowl and pour over salad. Combine well and serve.